- Useful to Usable (U2U): Transforming Climate Variability and Change Information for Cereal Crop Producers
- Supporting Drought Products for the Nation - Drought Risk Atlas
- Climate Masters of Nebraska
- The Wind River Indian Reservation's Vulnerability to the Impacts of Drought and the Development of Decision Tools to Support Drought Preparedness
- Collaborating to Support Agriculture - SoyWater
Soil moisture plays a critical role in agricultural activities and land atmosphere interaction. HPRCC is working to provide quality soil moisture data, and has installed soil moisture probes at 51 AWDN stations. More...
Are you a teacher needing access to weather data? A graduate student doing climate-related research? We may be able to help. Find out more...
The Automated Weather Data Network is one of the longest-running mesonets in the United States. With automated stations located throughout the High Plains, many running since the early 1980's, there is a wealth of data available for research. More...